The Power of Membership
As a member of MIPIA you can take advantage of the membership benefits listed below:
- E&O insurance. Professional liability, errors and omissions insurance through Agency Insurance & Financial Services (AIFS Corp.). EPLI is also available for your agency.
- Utica Mutual Insurance Company. The leader and most trusted and stable carrier of E&O coverage is available exclusively through MIPIA and our affiliate company AIFS Corp. (www.aifscorp.com)
- The PIA Branding Program. Write more business and demonstrate that you’re a Local Agent Serving Main Street America by using our attractive print ads.
- Access to Hartford Flood. Competitive commissions and access to Hartford Flood.
- Annual Michigan Scholarship Golf Classic. This golf outing raises funds to provide financial assistance to qualified college students. This is also an incredible business networking opportunity.
- Grass Roots, PIA Legislative Summit. Capitol Hill in your backyard.
- SBAM Membership. Automatic membership in the Small Business Association of Michigan (SBAM) which includes group health benefits, workers’ compensation insurance and group life and disability benefits. (https://www.sbam.org/Member-Benefits)
- Rough Notes Agency OnLine. A unique risk evaluation sales and resource tool.
- Consumer Brochures. A series of eight consumer information brochures.
- Insurance Checklists.
- Agency Procedures & Operations Manuals.
- Sample Employment Practices Liability Manual.
- Agency Disaster Manual.
- Networking opportunities. At MIPIA meetings, seminars, and conferences.
- Scholarships. Available with insurance related courses.
- Marketing/referral service. For member agencies, for new customers who move to your area.
- Premium benefits. Discounts on car rental for MIPIA members.
- PIA Connection print newsletter and Newsline email newsletter.
- Plus financial products and discounts on many services you use in your office every day.
- PIA Insurance Trust – PIA Services Group Insurance Fund http://piatrust.com